Mental Health Case Management
Mental Health Workers provide long-term, intensive case management support for people who are living with mental health challenges and are either homeless or precariously housed.
Clients are assigned a worker who provides support in accessing and maintaining basic needs including: healthcare, income supports, shelter and legal assistance. Staff provide accessible and flexible support often further reducing barriers by meeting with clients at a convenient community location.
Prospective clients must meet the criteria laid out below to register for Street Health’s Mental Health Case Management service.
- Have a serious and persistent mental illness
- Are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Must be accessing services in the following catchment area– Lakeshore to Bloor Street, Yonge Street to the Don River
- Require intensive case management support
- Do not already have this support through another agency or healthcare provider
Make a referral
Support workers are permitted to fill out the form below on behalf of their clients. Individuals may also apply.
If you do not qualify, you will be redirected to a list of resources in the community.